Sunday, June 9, 2013

Snake Logo Design

This is the evolution:




It's a great feeling to have arrived at the final product that I did.  I've got little logo design experience, so it's been very interesting to walk myself through a different creative process, one that I think will benefit, will grow my process for creating my own work.  The logo was so getting so complex, so detailed.  My personal work has been highly detailed lately, and I was using that in the logo.  I was trying too hard.  There was a feeling of being stuck, feeling disinclined to begin the task of deciding what was important and what wasn't in the design, but I ended up having fun with it.

This is an excellent song, and a very entertaining music video to go along with it.  The story is funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL9ypNz9-mM
  

No comments:

Post a Comment