Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cleo


I met this person a while ago. They burst into my life, out of nowhere, out of the blue, just showed up and started making me see things, realize things, started teaching me things not by trying to teach me things but simply by being themselves.  I've seen a depth of beauty, capability, grace, forgiveness, and charity in this person that I literally did not know was possible, an energy, an inner light that just permeates into and through everything around them.  Having the knowledge that there's a person like this living is so inspiring, so motivating.  This knowledge has been consistently allowing me to see more ways of improving my artwork.  It's like its increased the amount of beauty I can find in everything else, and, in the case of my birds,  if I see my work lacking beauty, this persons influence in my life gives me a vision of how to improve it.   The more people like this I have in my life, the better.

 Here is the evolution of Cleo:




 
 
 



 In preparation for the next showing of my birds, I'm considering a lot of my older work again, and with some I've been able to go back in and improve them.  Cleo's starting to pop out a little more, starting to look a little less washed out and a little more vibrant.  Also I realized this morning while walking to work that I have 18 of these birds now.  More to come, and a song to fit my mood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fle-zebSXNc



No comments:

Post a Comment