Sunday, May 26, 2013

snake logo

I'm loving the book Siddhartha.  I wouldn't say the book has changed me in any way so far, but it's a very inward focused, spiritually centered book, and for those reasons I am able to relate to it on a very personal level.

The peacefullness that comes out of the empty heart.  The fact that everyone takes and everyone gives, and that is how life is.  The fact that other people are not here for our amusement.  The drive to experience everything, primarily myself, deeply and passionately, and yet not be mastered by anything.


Logo

As I learn from everything, and contemplate, my art continues to develop.  This is the third draft of a logo I'm designing for a friend.  It's come a long way since the initial sketches, and is going to be a great success when finished. 

This is what I'm listening to right now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4jj7LtrGzc


Here's the final version of this third draft of the snake logo.  Got some last second feedback from a fellow artist recommending I add some red to the compass, which turned out to be a great suggestion.  I'm not totally sold on the green, or the scales for that matter.  I think if I did one more draft, it could pop even more than it does now. 



feedback is encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment