Sunday, April 15, 2012

Professional Sparrow


Today, I applied for a position with the Wildlife Conservation Service.  From what I understand the work would consist mainly of monitoring sparrow like birds in Yellowstone National Park.  I think it would be beneficial to find a job that directly correlates to my artwork as this position would.  Also, I thought it might be wise to draw a bird on my resume to show the folks at WCS what I'm all about. 

Just realized all my contact information is visible in the picture.  Guess you all know where to find me now.  If you're not creepy feel free to come live the high life with me in #223.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnF3n5ojX6o&feature=topics

1 comment:

  1. Good call on a few things: 1) perfect job for you 2) most beautiful area in the world, my opinion 3) bird drawing is as legit/cool/artful as always and 4) I guarantee NOBODY else who applies for the job will be including bird artwork. Nice Voigt! Keep me posted...

    ReplyDelete